Regulation A+ and Other Alternatives to a Traditional IPO: Financing Your Growth Business Following the JOBS Act (Bloomberg Financial)
Hardcover – February 5, 2018
By: David Feldman
Understand Regulation A+ and other alternative funding methods
Regulation A+ and Other Alternatives to a Traditional IPO delves into the details of the new SEC rules under the JOBS Act of 2012 to examine the benefits and pitfalls for entrepreneurs and investors. Written by the ‘Godfather of Reg A+,’ this book breaks down the complex details of Regulation A+ and other alternative funding methods to help small businesses determine how best to go public and raise capital. A traditional IPO comes with barriers that can be insurmountable for a small company seeking to enter the public markets; thus far, reverse mergers have provided a challenging ‘back door’ to the market, but Regulation A+ re-opens the front door to allow small cap companies to raise capital while keeping offering and compliance costs manageable in a way not possible with a traditional IPO. More complex than simple crowdfunding, yet just as accessible by all investors, Regulation A+ is a step up for entrepreneurs at any stage wanting to go public where Wall Street meets Main Street.
Straightforward explanations, smart strategy, and illustrative examples make this book an invaluable guide for those seeking to truly understand the nuances of Regulation A+ in order to work more effectively within its bounds.
- Understand how Regulation A+ differs from a traditional IPO and the early experience with this exciting new approach
- Examine the JOBS Act and the SEC’s rules under Title IV
- Explore the past, present, and future of reverse mergers, special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs) and self-filings
- Discover new alternatives including new rules under Rule 504 and Regulation S
The new rules provide a faster, more streamlined, more cost-effective route to up to $50 million in capital, and offer companies more flexibility than ever. Every entrepreneur needs to know all available funding options, and Regulation A+ and Other Alternatives to a Traditional IPO provides essential guidance from the expert in the field. BUY THE BOOK
The Entrepreneur’s Growth Startup Handbook: 7 Secrets to Venture Funding and Successful Growth
By: David Feldman
An accessible guide to handling the unforeseeable consequences of becoming an entrepreneur in today and tomorrow’s economy
The spirit of an entrepreneur is often characterized as one of unbridled passion and a sense of fearlessness. But what about the consequences of choosing to become an entrepreneur? The occupational hazards associated with this endeavor range from maintaining focus, balancing work with your personal life, and finding good partners to burnout and boredom. Despite the abundance of entrepreneurial guides written, few focus on the essential aspect of dealing with the unexpected personal and professional costs of starting and financing a business. This new book will help you answer these tough questions.
Engaging and informative, this book skillfully examines what usually goes wrong on the road to entrepreneurship, revealing what business owners regret and what you can do to addresse these issues. Along the way, it provides an overview of the personality traits and qualities that make success in entrepreneurship more likely, and also explores how the weight of wearing the entrepreneurial hat can affect you.
- Covers the seven principal obstacles that can arise at any level in the entrepreneurial game
- Filled with the valuable insights of an author who has experience as an entrepreneur and as a corporate attorney representing hundreds of entrepreneurs over his twenty-six year legal career
- Touches on issues associated with everything from the nerve-wrecking start-up phase to the disenchanted later stages when success does not necessarily guarantee personal or professional contentment
If you’re looking for a better way to manage and minimize some of the most prominent problems you’ll face as an entrepreneur, look no further than this book. BUY THE BOOK